Friday, March 29, 2013

Mr. Savanna Speaks

I was born with sparse hair-
Don’t fly with vain superiority,
Even the lady zebra finds her
Heaven in my ample body furs;
Only in summer I take a shower
The winter I splurge combating
Never-ending human idiocy
Extinguishing rapid wildfire…
You leave me with grazing lice
And keep chipping my head
For all your selfish need
To grow some pricey spice!
You think I’m risk-free
Lord of grass and rosemary,
Sitting on a neuter giraffe
Feasting on a cactus soup-
But I swear, someday not too far
I’ll overpower your fertile lands
And spread my empire with the
Hammer of your global warming,
Curse me or call me a sadist
I’ll give a shit to it!

- Anunoy Samanta

Written for Expression of life in the Savanna on Imaginary Garden With Real Toads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!