Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Cat on my balcony

"Pussycat pussycat, where have you been?
I've been up to London to visit the Queen.
Pussycat pussycat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under her chair"
Surely the pussycat had earned much love and care from Queen Elizabeth but failed to secure even a neutral space in my heart. It’s entirely causeless but as I grew up and detached from my nursery rhymes I developed negativity towards all the pussycats in the world. Yes, they even have a fashionable scientific name- Felis silvestris catus, but that doesn’t make pussies (please don’t take the pun out of it) any appealing to me! But few months back, when a mischievous cat invaded my balcony and procured my balcony throne with over-imperialistic look I thought of giving him a proper reply with my camera. The cat bravely posed before my lens and flashes and looked as if I was his hired photographer!  



During the photo session my model cat tried few times to scratch my lens but I anticipated his moves each and every time. After few minutes when I felt the growing unrest in my model to further infiltrate my castle I couldn’t take any chance and evoked the cat-hater in me once again and scared him away. Yea I know it was a mean act but I really couldn’t see a cat roaming around in my living room. My present development  or rather you can call it change of attitude is I love cats in photos and trust me this love won’t ever extend to real cats… after all there are plenty of cat lovers. By the way, I’m looking for a kitten for some cute snaps… Have you got one?

2 comments:

  1. I have a kitten, if you still are looking for one. :D I love the way they behave, even the pet ones- "independently-owned-and-operated-kinds".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... please keep it safely with you my friend.... I'm a devil when it comes to cat :-P

      Delete

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!