Tuesday, January 29, 2013

From Her Butterfly Hours - Page 2

Continuation of:  From Her Butterfly Hours - Page 1

Finally dusk leaves my hand when I’m most scared of the idle mind,
Playful fireflies or steaming coffee, to me none bothered to be kind-
Oh the room looks too big! So full of air to burst my lungs and head;
Nervously I embrace my laptop and creep to the corner of the bed…
*******************************************************
He: [Silent_Jogger is Online now]

He: Good evening Paper_Daisy! So how was your day [Smile]?

Me: Yea it was good… what about yours…? So you turned up as you said.

He: Yes how could I keep an insomniac waiting… A man’s word is a word even if he’s silent [Wink]…

Me: You think I was waiting for you [Laugh]…?

He: Nah… not me… you were waiting for the moment [Smile]…

Me: Oh my God… my butterfly moment! [Sarcastic]

He: Definitely we could make it if tomorrow is going to be the Dooms day [Smile]…

Me: Do you kind a deal with black magic and all those nuisance stuffs [Sarcastic]?

He: Oh now that’s too much for a silent jogger you see [Laugh]…

Me: Then behave like one… silently jog out of the park… don’t try to sniff or pour some perfume out of your pocket on a paper daisy…

He: Ok… ok… relax I’ll stick to the guidelines of the park [Smile]…

Me: Ahem… so how was your day jogger?

He: How does it matter Daisy…? If my day was bad am I supposed to preserve that irritation… or suppose, if my day fared well then should I fall asleep with satisfaction? [Smile]

Me: Ok… you are among those who don’t like straight talks… then why you asked me the same… bloody hypocrisy!

He: Ahem… as a matter of fact I’m not a good starter when it comes to conversation… I’m not much into chatting and all [Shy]…

Me: Ah great… then why did you ping me last night…? Were you too bored in your box and seeing the name ‘Paper_Daisy’ the image of a lonely housewife provoked your mind?

He: Chill down Brother… anger is too unfriendly with sleep and more like a stone to the flimsy silence of night hours!

Me: Dropping online is your sleeping pill? [Sarcastic]

He: Hush… you’re not just in your home Daisy… you’re in an international network… so might be some people out of billions here thinking for a sound sleep… right? [Smile]

Me: Huh poor joke if you intended one… and calling me brother doesn’t clear you off the charge of presuming ‘Paper_Daisy’ to be a lonely housewife [Wink]…

He: I noticed something… since yesterday you’re too concerned with the gender of your chat friend... how much difference would it make if I say I’m not a man?

Me: It’ll make you a liar before me… Anyway I’m a lady… working in Bangalore…

He: Well… I’m a not-so-gentleman… not-working in Dhanbad [Smile]…

Me: I don’t care who you are or what you do… be comfortable Jogger… so you’re from Jharkhand?

He: A Bengali guy living in Jharkhand… quite a common thing here in Dhanbad [Smile]…

Me: Oh really…? I’m originally from Kolkata… here in Bangalore since last seven years… my parents are still in Kolkata though…

He: My country-house is in Birbhum… we’re here since last fifteen years… my parents are here with me…

Me: So are you into colliery?

He: Even if I’m a miner my black face won’t scare you through internet… isn’t so? [Laugh]

Me: Ok… ok… stay behind the curtain… but you’re free to ask me anything you want to know…

He: You know why the night is so appealing…? Because, you can see only the tree closest to you but you know it from your inside that there are several others… some with ripe fruits, some with mesmerizing flowers hidden in the darkness… you just smell their aroma and feel good but you don’t dare to lookout for their source! [Smile]

Me: Yea I got it… it’s okay for me… but as I said earlier you’re welcome to lit your torch and explore my orchard… don’t be afraid, it’s unconditional…

He: Got to go now… it’s quite late [Smile]…

Me: Ok… Sweet dreams…

He: Try to sleep… See you tomorrow [Smile]… [Silent_Jogger logged out of Chat]
****************************************************
The time behaved fast and furious after a long… long time-
After countless silent nights why his few words today chime?
I gaze at my insomnia sprinting out of my dew dipped balcony-
The wild mare is tamed tonight by her eyelids in rare harmony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!