Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Pinch


A dream so drifted in the time- 
A dream so deep in my mind- 
A dream that fuels my rusty heart- 
A dream that asks me again and again 
A question that I’m not ready to answer 
Neither in my sleep nor when I’m shaken... 

A dream that unfolded me true beauty- 
A dream that bathed me with patience- 
A dream that ceased me from action- 
A dream that asks me again and again 
A right that I’m illegitimate to donate 
Neither in my sleep nor when I’m shaken… 

The dream someday will abandon me- 
Gifted pain will become a sweet addiction- 
I’ll be nurturing the emptiness to hear 
The intoxicating melody of my lament, 
No question shall remain, no right will complain- 
Just the immortal boulevard of my broken dream! 

- Anunoy Samanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!