Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fables of Love – Dogs do Roar

Love had got into my nerves-
With every falling hair
And hard earned obedience
I was learning to be a cooler cucumber,
To utter those divine words “You win”…

Love had got into my nerves-
With every drop of sweat
And dried droplets of fury
I was learning to be a cooler cucumber,
To utter with ease “Well It’s my fault”…

Love had got into my nerves-
With every silent sigh
And leaning down backbone
I was learning to be a cooler cucumber,
To utter without a thought “Oh sure”…

Love had got into my nerves-
With every lost likings
And choice less adaptations
I was learning to be a cooler cucumber,
To utter like a salesman “It’s beautiful”…

Love had really got into my nerves-
With a missing identity
And leftover self reproach
I thought to be cooler than a cucumber;
So I roared like a dog “Just fuck off”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!