Saturday, January 28, 2012

Softness of Pink

Our garden is sadly getting barren day by day and more sadly the entire blame rests on our "lack of initiative" attitude towards it! I'm too lazy to pet a puppy even though I long for one... too lazy to even jot down the stories those overcrowd my mind at times... so it's much easier for me to digest the blame than taking a step towards gardening (am I sounding like a moron?).... Presently only small pink or crimson roses are found scattered in malnourished branches of all the poor shrubs and that too not daily. A couple of days back, after I failed (failing is so common with me!) to get up early to capture some sunrise photographs in the riverbank I thought to aim at those fast extincting beauties in my garden...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Reading, Reflecting and Reverting back!